Welcome to rjdWebsites.com, the online portfolio website for Richard Diepenbrock.
My experience in web development has spanned industries from online newspaper publishing to financial centers. I have worked on teams as small as five and larger than 20.
While front end web development has been the primary focus throughout my career, I have begun to develop applications in Laravel PHP framework, and the Homestead/VirtualBox virtual machine, moving away from the Microsoft/.Net environment in which I had grown accustomed.
My career arc with bullets:
- I continue to learn and use the latest technologies to build websites and applications, including bootstrap, php, wordpress, css and html.
- In my time at Carnegie Technologies I chose to transition from front end into a Laravel PHP developer to meet the needs of the business.
- As a Consultant with Catapult Systems, I was involved with a variety of projects and clients, both on-site and remote. My primary role was SharePoint branding - styling display templates, master pages and publishing pages - in CSS, HTML and XSLT for both customer-facing websites and Intranet sites.
- During my time with Acquinity Interactive (f/k/a ModernAd Media), I developed and maintained web sites such as AmericanCreditReport.com and Sweepstakes.com, coordinating with designers and programmers to integrate the front and back end code architectures.
- And have worn the title of both webmaster (Big12.net and FanaticZone.com) and project manager – during the development of a sports stats engine - at Morris DigitalWorks.
The Development area contains examples of the latest coding and scripting experiments I have undertaken.